WHAT A CUTIE!!!!!!!! The pictures are awesome. I wish I had ANY real pictures of my kids right now. Oh well. Tell Heidi's friend to come to Tucson with you all when you take THAT trip... ha ha.
Hey Holly, I found Heidi and TJ on one of my friends blogs and then I found you. How are you guys?? Your baby is adorable. He is such a cutie. Looks like you are very happy and doing great. Keep in touch.
10 comments:
HOLLY HOLLY HOLLY!!! Rooke is soooo adorable!! I just want hold him!! His pictures turned out GREAT!!
WoW Hiedi should be a photographer. They look great
WHAT A CUTIE!!!!!!!! The pictures are awesome. I wish I had ANY real pictures of my kids right now. Oh well. Tell Heidi's friend to come to Tucson with you all when you take THAT trip... ha ha.
Oh Holly, Rooke looks so sweet. I love all of these! He looks so much like you!
I Tagged you DO this one!!!
Holly...he's beautiful! And the pictures are amazing!
Hey!!! I found you and your cute family! I am so excited. Yes, you do have the cutest baby in the world!
Holly! Rooke is adorable! I just love those pictures! They grow up too fast don't they!
Holly,
Rooke is soo cute-- what a fun blog!
Hey Holly,
I found Heidi and TJ on one of my friends blogs and then I found you. How are you guys?? Your baby is adorable. He is such a cutie. Looks like you are very happy and doing great. Keep in touch.
Post a Comment