Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Sweetheart Tag
The rules are posted at the beginning B) each person answers questions about there Sweethearts C) At the end of the post, the person then tags 6 people and posts their names then goes to there blog and leaves them a comment, letting them know they got tagged.

WHAT IS YOUR HUSBANDS NAME ? LARRY DUSTIN HAWKER

HOW LONG HAVE YOU GUYS BEEN MARRIED ? 4 YEARS 3 MONTHS

HOW LONG DID YOU GUYS DATE ? ABOUT 4 YEARS!

HOW OLD IS HE ? 30

WHO IS TALLER? DUSTY

WHO CAN SING BEST ? WE BOTH SUCK

WHO IS SMARTER ? DUSTY FOR SURE (HE ALWAYS IMPRESSES ME WITH HIS BRAINS)

WHO DOES LAUNDRY ? WE BOTH DO

WHO PAYS BILLS ? WE SPLIT THEM

WHO SLEEPS ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE BED ? ME

WHO MOWS THE LAWN ? I LOVE TO BUT DUSTY WONT LET ME BECAUSE I CAN'T DO IT PERFECT LIKE HE DOES :)

WHO COOKS DINNER ? WHOEVER IS HOME FIRST

WHO'S 1ST TO ADMIT THEIR WRONG ? WE HAVE A HARD TIME WITH THAT BUT I AM QUICK TO APOLAGIZE.

WHO KISSED WHO FIRST ? DUSTY (for sure!)

WHO WEARS THE PANTS? WE BOTH DO


I TAG HEIDI, NICOLE, LYNDSIE, KRISTI, MICHELLE, & CORTNIE.

3 comments:

Jason and Amy Smith said...

Oh my goodness he is adorable. Jason and I talk about you guys often... we miss ID and MT... Ohio sucks. Time has gone pretty fast, and it will go even faster now that I am finally expecting our first in April! It's about time! Have I told you how much I miss my $25 haircuts?! Sounds like life is good with you guys. Miss ya dude.

cortnieb said...

Okay so I will do your tag soon little one....having a baby gives me little time, but someday I'll get to it!! I hope you are doing well!
loveya!

Anonymous said...

Hey Girl! You are being tagged by me...7 things most people don't know about you.....check out my blog for directions!!
Jenny