Sunday, September 21, 2008

Finally, some new posts!!

Rooke LOVES to take baths.

He is getting so big!!

3 comments:

cortnieb said...

HOLY CRAP HOLLY!! Little Rooke is beyond adorable!! I love all his cute little outfits you have him in!! And I LOVE his blessing outfit. I went with something similar for my boys Im not a fan of the white tuxedo ya know?! P.S. you look great in your bday pics!!

Anonymous said...

Rooke looks so much like you Holly! He is so stinkin cute! It's about time for those new pics!

Jason and Amy Smith said...

HHHOOOLLLLYYYYY!!!! It's Amy! Man, it's been forever. I have been checking your blog pretty regularly and am SO excited you put some more pictures up!! My goodness, can you say adorable? He is a doll. I am finally expecting in April myself... it's about time! Jason is enjoying school, I hate work, and we both hate Ohio! But, only three more years and then we want to move back to the West. Are you still doing hair then? You will be sad to know it costs too dang much out here to get mine done, so I will have to wait until I move close to you once again! Glad to hear all is well with you guys in IF. Enjoy the fun seasons, nice people, and fresh air for us for the next few years! Keep in touch girlie!! :)