Wednesday, January 7, 2009

We all love Josh!




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rooke is getting so big!!! I love his little push-up pictures. I laughed so hard. See you in a couple weeks!!!

Heidi said...

Cute new pictures!! We all love little Rookie!

Jason and Amy Smith said...

Holly! It's your long lost friend... Jason and I are still stuck in Ohio, just trying to reach the half way mark (May). I'm so glad you updated your blog! Love the pix... gosh, kids grow fast. Seems like yesterday you just had him! He's such a cute kid. Are you guys still in Idaho Falls? We are finally expecting a little girl in March... so excited! Hope all is well in Idaho... looks like you guys are having fun for all of us! Hope to hear from ya soon. :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Holly! I am tagging you if you want to participate, here are the rules:
The Rules: A) Think back over the day and write down everything you ate......wait until the end of the day when you do this and no cheating.....be honest about what you ate!! B) Pick 5 other people to tag. Make sure you send this to everyone who sent it to you. C) Happy Blogging!