Sunday, February 22, 2009

Cutest Kid Ever!!

Rooke is so funny when he sleeps he is always on his tummy and usually has his blankets in the corner under him.
Freakin' cute kid!! We just LOVE him!!

He LOVE LOVE LOVES his cookies!!


Likes to get real close when watching Baby Einstein.




5 comments:

Lyndsie and Brandon said...

He is such a cute kid! I love the pictures, I was just telling Michelle I wanted to see him and see how big he's getting. I love the crib picture, reminds me of Braxton so much! We'll have to get these two kids together soon!

Beckie said...

Holly, he is looking more and more like his dad every time you post. He is super Cute!

Mindy said...

So, you probably don't remember me, but my husband, Roudy, used to play football with Dusty! I saw your name on Beckie's blog. Anyway, just wanted to say hi!

cortnieb said...

Holly I love your little Rooke!! What a doll! He looks soo much like Dusty to me!!

Steph said...

Hi Holly! I can't believe how old he is now! He is so cute. He looks a lot like Dusty, but I can see your little bro in there too. Cute Cute.