Monday, July 28, 2008

Lake Powell 08'



Powell was so nice with perfect weather and a great baby who loved the whole trip. The life jacket was a bit too big but he actually liked being all tuckud into it. As long as he was in the water or riding in the ski boat.

7 comments:

cortnieb said...

SOO flipping jealous that you were in Powell!! That is still one of my fav vacations each year, but this year we aren't going to be able to go Im so bummed!! Little Rooke is so cute seriously!! I LOVE the bike trailer pics he looks so tiny! Im glad you are having a great summer so far!!

Nicole said...

I am so glad you put up some pics!! Rooke is So cute! I can't wait to see him!! :) See you in 3 weeks! I can't wait to see you and Dusty too!

RAMSEYS said...

your page is cute.. Rooke looks so big! Hope to see you, Happy birthday Sunday.... I miss you

the Hansen Family said...

Happy Birthday!!! I love the pics of Rooke! He looks A LOT like I remember you, Holly... especially the pic on the towel. What a cutie!!! Wish we could see you in person. Miss you.

mickelsenfamily said...

Hey Holly,
I found your blog off of Heidi's. Looks like you had a great time at Lake Powell. We just got back from there last Sunday. Isn't it the best place ever!!! Glad to know you are doing well. Your little boy is adorable! Are you still working?
Jaime (Zweifel) Mickelsen

Anonymous said...

Love the cute little hat! Rooke looks like he is growing really fast!

Heidi said...

Okay, time for some new pics.