Dusty Holly Rooke Reggi
Oh my..... He is so cute. Oh i cant wait to see him. Hope you are doing good.
Dusty & Holly he is so cute!!!! I can't wait to see him! Hope you guys are doing good! :)
Oh my gosh!!!!! He is so so adorable. Aren't babies so sweet. I don't think I set London down for days. Congratulations and I hope all is working out well. Call Heidi if you ever get stressed. That's what I did and she was a huge help :)
Holly I love him!! He's so flippin cute!! Im here in Idaho and fuhreezing!! hope you are feeling great! loveya tons!!
So what, now you think Rookie is Grandpa Stacey's favorite?? Okay he probably is.
Oh, Holly he is so dang cute and I wouldn't tell you if I didn't mean it.
He is so flippin cute. We loved visiting you the other day. It is so great that Braxton will have a cousin so close to his age.
Dusty & Holly...Rooke is so adorable. I hope you are all doing well. If you ever get the chance come out to the parents on a Sunday so we can see him.
Congratulations Holly! He is soo cute! Hope your doing well!
Holly he is adorable! He looks like he has long skinny legs. So much fun. I hope your feeling well and healing fast. Love the name too.
Congrats on the little one! Dusty - drop me a line sometime.-Deek J (kwjohnsy@hotmail.com)ps. remember Steve Gudgle?
Post a Comment
11 comments:
Oh my..... He is so cute. Oh i cant wait to see him. Hope you are doing good.
Dusty & Holly he is so cute!!!! I can't wait to see him! Hope you guys are doing good! :)
Oh my gosh!!!!! He is so so adorable. Aren't babies so sweet. I don't think I set London down for days. Congratulations and I hope all is working out well. Call Heidi if you ever get stressed. That's what I did and she was a huge help :)
Holly I love him!! He's so flippin cute!! Im here in Idaho and fuhreezing!! hope you are feeling great! loveya tons!!
So what, now you think Rookie is Grandpa Stacey's favorite?? Okay he probably is.
Oh, Holly he is so dang cute and I wouldn't tell you if I didn't mean it.
He is so flippin cute. We loved visiting you the other day. It is so great that Braxton will have a cousin so close to his age.
Dusty & Holly...Rooke is so adorable. I hope you are all doing well. If you ever get the chance come out to the parents on a Sunday so we can see him.
Congratulations Holly! He is soo cute! Hope your doing well!
Holly he is adorable! He looks like he has long skinny legs. So much fun. I hope your feeling well and healing fast. Love the name too.
Congrats on the little one! Dusty - drop me a line sometime.
-Deek J (kwjohnsy@hotmail.com)
ps. remember Steve Gudgle?
Post a Comment