Holly freakin Hawker!! this is cortnie pence/bigelow!!! I found you through nicole's blog!!! How are you?! I was going through my wedding pics the other day to find a picture to display for my young womens lesson and found a pic of you doing my hair!!! I miss ya!! Congrats on bein pregs (even though you're due soon) boys are good times I have 2!! my blog is set to private, but email me cortniebigelow@hotmail.com so I can send you an invite. I would LOVE to keep in touch with you! loveya cort
you are so hard to get ahold of. Lucky for me I stumbled on to your page. I hope you are feeling well we can't wait for your little man to arrive. Keep in touch and tell Dusty hi!
5 comments:
Yeah!!! You look so good.. Hope your feeling good.Love ya
Good work on your blog! We love you guys, can't wait to see the wee one that will soon be gracing your page.
Hey girl
You have to keep me in the loop with the baby and stuff! Hope all is well!
Holly freakin Hawker!! this is cortnie pence/bigelow!!! I found you through nicole's blog!!! How are you?! I was going through my wedding pics the other day to find a picture to display for my young womens lesson and found a pic of you doing my hair!!! I miss ya!! Congrats on bein pregs (even though you're due soon) boys are good times I have 2!! my blog is set to private, but email me cortniebigelow@hotmail.com so I can send you an invite. I would LOVE to keep in touch with you!
loveya
cort
Holly!!
you are so hard to get ahold of. Lucky for me I stumbled on to your page. I hope you are feeling well we can't wait for your little man to arrive. Keep in touch and tell Dusty hi!
Sammi
Post a Comment