Yeay Holly I am so happy you have a blog page now. I am the worst at keeping in touch but I think about you all the time! I hope all is going well. I bet you are the cutest little pregnant woman! Take care! Jana
Dusty Hawker! I don't know if you remember me- Meghan Armstrong, Michael Armstrongs niece (blackfoot seminary) I've wondered what happened to you. Your wife is gorgeous! Hope all is well :)
4 comments:
Yeay Holly
I am so happy you have a blog page now. I am the worst at keeping in touch but I think about you all the time! I hope all is going well. I bet you are the cutest little pregnant woman! Take care!
Jana
Blue Steel.
Hey cute page, where did you find the dots?
Dusty Hawker! I don't know if you remember me- Meghan Armstrong, Michael Armstrongs niece (blackfoot seminary) I've wondered what happened to you. Your wife is gorgeous! Hope all is well :)
Post a Comment